POSITION: SENIOR FEDERAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
DEPARTMENT: ICS FEDERAL
REPORTS TO: CEO/PRESIDENT OF ICS
LOCATION: WASHINGTON, DC, BALTIMORE, MD AREA
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: FULL-TIME
EXEMPTION STATUS: EXEMPT JOB
The ICS Senior Federal Account Executive identifies opportunities and the resources needed to pursue business opportunities; oversees bid strategies, develops pricing strategies, constructs teaming, and proposal strategies; may support and/or manage the transition from business opportunity through proposal development and initial contract award/startup. DISA experience is required for this role
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Perform the following duties:
- Plan, document, and manage the internal and external capture project efforts.
- Develop opportunities.
- Represent company at industry professional events.
- Analyze the organization’s strategic plans and products.
- Align marketing intelligence with win strategy.
- Determine potential customer needs / desires to fulfill the requirements of the opportunity.
- Conduct – competitive analysis for opportunities.
- Assess / recommend pricing strategies.
- Generate baseline and program plans.
- Perform or assist proposal management activities.
- Participate as an independent proposal evaluator in all major proposals reviews.
- Other duties may be assigned.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to communicate clearly via written and spoken word to multiple stakeholders including peers, mid-level and senior leadership.
- Accomplish all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested.
The ICS Senior Federal Account Executive provided shall, at a minimum, meet the following requirements or possess an equivalent combination of education and experience:
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE, AND EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university with advance education in fields related to position or equivalent experience
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 10 years previous experience in federal government capture management, business development and program management required; Master’s degree desired
- Computer skills required: MS Office Suite proficiency
- Hands-on P&L experience desired.
- Project Management Professional certification
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment and relate well to others
- Ability to show initiative and commitment to the company’s goals
- Ability to readily adapt to changing requirements
- Strong commitment to performing and producing at the highest level of quality at all times
- Ability to manage individual workflow effectively and improve processes when necessary
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with coworkers both in written and verbal communications
- Positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction
- Willingness to travel.
- Must have a minimum active Secret Clearance and the ability to obtain and maintain an Active Top Secret Clearance/SCI.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the English language.
At ICS, employees are afforded the benefit of a stable growing company with an opportunity to see where their contributions make a positive impact on customers and the company each and every day.
Integrated Computer Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Integrated Computer Solutions, Inc. extends equal opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, sexual preference, disability, status as a covered veteran or any other legally protected status. This is affirmed in our policies and in all of our employment decisions and personnel actions including compensation, benefits, promotions, training, terminations, social and recreational activities.
Integrated Computer Solutions, Inc. adheres to the principles of equal opportunity employment and takes affirmative action to provide opportunities to women and minorities, persons with disabilities and certain covered veterans. ICS provides reasonable accommodations to disabled individuals and protected veterans who identify their status and specify their need.