Managing Information Privacy & Security in Healthcare HISPC, HIPAA, NIST, AARA, ICD-10-PCS
The unique challenges facing health information management and clinical systems are greater now than ever before. These organizations must:
- Meet federal compliance requirements for HISPC, HIPAA, NIST, AARA, ICD-10-PCS regulations
- Comply with government mandates for version 5010 electronic data interchange (EDI) transactions
- Prepare for and implement ICD-10 encoding upgrades
- Meet government reporting requirements and timeframes as mandated by the ARRA meaningful use criteria
- Acquire and implement EMR applications to meet evolving ARRA measurement criteria, and
- Meet HIPAA technical safeguard standards for access control, audit controls, integrity, person/entity authentication, and transmission security.
Did you know that the integrated ICS approach to service delivery extends to the healthcare industry? ICS employs our proven management methods, project managers and highly trained consultants to help our healthcare clients meet the federal government’s push toward digital medical records and data liquidity throughout the healthcare system.
Developing Policies, Procedures, and Practices
ICS offers cutting-edge and proven technology solutions to help you win the ever-evolving battle to preserve the confidentiality of patient and caregiver information, while ensuring the continuous availability and integrity of the information being stored. Our solutions include the development of policies, standards and procedures ensuring regulatory and legislative security compliance; data retention; business continuity and disaster recovery planning; risk assessment and penetration testing. Let ICS help you successfully navigate the unique information technology challenges facing the healthcare industry.
Click here to download an information sheet to learn more.