In the rapidly changing world of e-government, public sector agencies have an increasing need for information technology support that will provide the agility necessary to anticipate change and respond to it proactively.
With new information security threats discovered daily, the challenge to meet these stringent demands is becoming increasingly difficult. Due to compliance requirements and the risk of I.T. security breach, agencies must develop and implement strategies to proactively protect their sensitive data. To contain costs and increase efficiencies, many agencies are considering I.T. consolidation, data leakage protection, and data center optimization projects. While these efforts may serve to both reduce costs and increase security, they are often complicated and fraught with pitfalls.
Fortunately, there’s ICS.
The ICS team of information security consultants is vigilant in their approach to information and technical security. ICS consultants stay abreast of current legislative requirements, regulatory compliance issues and standard industry best practices to meet the specialized information security needs of public sector agencies. You can rest assured that ICS has what it takes to secure your organization’s critical information infrastructure. Allow ICS to help ensure your regulatory compliance and legislative requirements are satisfied... all while increasing your organization’s enterprise network efficiency.
Click here to view ICS' list of authorized state contract vehicles.
ICS offers enterprise network security services to public sector clients across the country, including:
- Dept. of Finance, Information Services
- Dept. of Industrial Relations
- Dept. of Mental Health
- State Courthouse
- State Personnel Board
- State Treasury Department
- Water Works & Sanitary Sewer Board, Montgomery County
- Alabama A&M University
- Auburn University, Montgomery
- Jacksonville State University
- Tuskeegee University
- University of South Alabama
- Employment Security Department
- Community Health Agency, Riverside County
- Office of Information Technology Services
- Agency for Workforce Innovation
- City of Sanibel
- Enterprise Information Technology Services
- Dept. of Children & Families Dept. of Environmental Protection
- Dept. of Environmental Protection, Waste Management Division
- Dept. of Management Services
- Dept. of Revenue
- Dept. of State
- Florida Senate
- Hillsborough County Aviation Authority
- Lee County Port Authority
- Office of the State Courts Administrator
- Miami Dade College
- Tallahassee Community College
- Tallahassee Board of Education
- University of Florida
- Georgia Technology Authority
- Mississippi State University
- Dept. of Labor & Workforce Development, Employment Security Division