POSITION: PROPOSAL CAPTURE COORDINATOR
REPORTS TO: CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
LOCATION: MONTGOMERY, AL (ICS HQ)
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: FULL-TIME
EXEMPTION STATUS: EXEMPT
Integrated Computer Solutions, Inc. (ICS) is a rapidly growing, veteran-owned, full-service information technology and IT security consulting firm headquartered in Montgomery, AL with operating locations throughout the United States. We provide cybersecurity, datacenter operations, cloud operations, network operations, and agile software development services to Federal, State & Local Government, DoD and Commercial enterprises.
The Proposal Capture Coordinator will facilitate proposal activities including, evaluating requests for proposals (RFPs) across numerous bid/proposal sites, shredding RFPs, tracking RFPs, creating and managing proposal schedules, milestones, and deadlines, developing proposal outlines and compliance matrices, monitoring the progress of proposal development and orchestrating the corporate resources required to deliver a winning proposal.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support Capture/Business Development team members in managing and directing the proposal efforts
- Participate in the development and review of proposal strategies and themes, and manage the development of a Proposal Management Plan (PMP)
- Support the creation and review of a proposal outline that will be used as a key document design and control medium
- Assist Capture/Business Development Team in analyzing the RFP/bid requirements against the proposal outline to ensure both compliance and responsiveness to the customer’s issues and needs
- Build the proposal compliance matrix and track the fulfillment of all requirements
- Capture and document page allocations, win themes, and other response guidance to writers
- Oversee the development and revision of all proposal graphics
- Conduct regular proposal progress status meetings and maintain the proposal schedule
- Direct writing/editing/rewriting efforts, as needed
- Develop a Red Team plan for the final review and internal evaluation of the proposal
- Monitor the proposal process to ensure adequate resources are available
- Collect and submit any requests for clarification (Q&A)
- Determine how any Amendments, Q&A, or other updates to solicitations impact the proposal and/or bidding approach
- Other reasonable and normal duties associated with the Proposal Coordinator position, as directed by the Business Development/Capture team
- Three (3) years progressive experience in proposal development with working experience bidding IDIQs, stand-alone contracts, and task orders
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent proposal activities.
- Demonstrated success in writing, tech editing, formatting, and proposal layout
- Expert level experience with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and proactive problem solver
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills to meet strict deadlines
- Able to prepare for and lead meetings
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management
- Understanding of capture management and the flow of responsibilities between it and proposal management
- Bachelor’s Degree journalism, technical writing, professional writing, creative writing, and or English language or comparable professional experience
- Ability to obtain a U.S. government security clearance.
- Bachelors Degree Required.
- 3+ years’ experience working as a Proposal and Capture Coordinator ideally within the Government sector.
- PMP or comparable skills and equivalent experience.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to communicate clearly via written and spoken word to multiple stakeholders including peers, mid-level and senior leadership.
- Accomplish all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the English language.
At ICS, employees are afforded the benefit of a stable growing company with an opportunity to see where their contributions make a positive impact on customers and the company each and every day.
Integrated Computer Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Integrated Computer Solutions, Inc. extends equal opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, sexual preference, disability, status as a covered veteran or any other legally protected status. This is affirmed in our policies and in all of our employment decisions and personnel actions including compensation, benefits, promotions, training, terminations, social and recreational activities.
Integrated Computer Solutions, Inc. adheres to the principles of equal opportunity employment and takes affirmative action to provide opportunities to women and minorities, persons with disabilities and certain covered veterans. ICS provides reasonable accommodations to disabled individuals and protected veterans who identify their status and specify their need.