POSITION: DEV OPS ENGINEER
DEPARTMENT: FEDERAL SUPPORT STAFF
REPORTS TO: FEDERAL SITE LEAD
LOCATION: WASHINGTON, DC
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: FULL-TIME
EXEMPTION STATUS: EXEMPT
Experience serving as the engineer of complex technology implementations in a product-centric environment. Comfortable with bridging the gap between legacy development or operations teams and working toward a shared culture and vision. Works tirelessly to arm developers with the best tools and ensuring system uptime and performance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deploying and configuring services using infrastructure as a service provider (e.g., Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Compute Engine, RackSpace/OpenStack)
- Configuring and managing Linux-based servers to serve a dynamic website
- Debugging cluster-based computing architectures
- Using scripting or basic programming skills to solve problems
- Installation and management of open source monitoring tools
- Configuration management tools (e.g., Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Salt)
- Architecture for continuous integration and deployment, and continuous monitoring
- Containerization technologies (e.g., LXC, Docker, Rocket)
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to communicate clearly via written and spoken word to multiple stakeholders including peers, mid-level and senior leadership.
- Accomplish all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related discipline (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum active Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret Clearance/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) indoctrinated
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the English language.
At ICS, employees are afforded the benefit of a stable growing company with an opportunity to see where their contributions make a positive impact on customers and the company each and every day.
Integrated Computer Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Integrated Computer Solutions, Inc. extends equal opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, sexual preference, disability, status as a covered veteran or any other legally protected status. This is affirmed in our policies and in all of our employment decisions and personnel actions including compensation, benefits, promotions, training, terminations, social and recreational activities.
Integrated Computer Solutions, Inc. adheres to the principles of equal opportunity employment and takes affirmative action to provide opportunities to women and minorities, persons with disabilities and certain covered veterans. ICS provides reasonable accommodations to disabled individuals and protected veterans who identify their status and specify their need.