POSITION: FRONTEND WEB DEVELOPER
DEPARTMENT: FEDERAL SUPPORT STAFF
REPORTS TO: FEDERAL SITE LEAD
LOCATION: WASHINGTON, DC
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: FULL-TIME
EXEMPTION STATUS: EXEMPT
Experience using modern, frontend web development tools, techniques, and methods for the creation and deployment of user-facing interfaces. Is comfortable working in an agile and lean environment to routinely deploy changes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Frontend web development using modern techniques and frameworks (e.g., HTML5, CSS3, CSS frameworks like LESS and SASS, Responsive Design, Bourbon, Twitter, Bootstrap)
- Consuming RESTful APIs
- Using and working in team environments that use agile methodologies (e.g., Scrum, Lean)
- Use of version control systems, specifically Git and GitHub
- Ensuring Section 508 Compliance
- Quickly researching and learning new programming tools and techniques
- Using and working with open source solutions and community
- Creating web layouts from static images
- Creating views and templates in full-stack frameworks like Rails, Express, or Django
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to communicate clearly via written and spoken word to multiple stakeholders including peers, mid-level and senior leadership.
- Accomplish all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related discipline (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum active Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret Clearance/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) indoctrinated
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the English language.
At ICS, employees are afforded the benefit of a stable growing company with an opportunity to see where their contributions make a positive impact on customers and the company each and every day.
Integrated Computer Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Integrated Computer Solutions, Inc. extends equal opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, sexual preference, disability, status as a covered veteran or any other legally protected status. This is affirmed in our policies and in all of our employment decisions and personnel actions including compensation, benefits, promotions, training, terminations, social and recreational activities.
Integrated Computer Solutions, Inc. adheres to the principles of equal opportunity employment and takes affirmative action to provide opportunities to women and minorities, persons with disabilities and certain covered veterans. ICS provides reasonable accommodations to disabled individuals and protected veterans who identify their status and specify their need.