POSITION: VISUAL DESIGNER
DEPARTMENT: FEDERAL SUPPORT STAFF
REPORTS TO: FEDERAL SITE LEAD
LOCATION: WASHINGTON, DC
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: FULL-TIME
EXEMPTION STATUS: EXEMPT
The Visual Designer starts with a deep understanding of the goals of customers and the business so that they can create experiences that delight. Visual Designers will be well versed in all aspects of current visual design standards and trends and will be responsible for managing project design reviews, resource planning, and execution for all project work related to visual design.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees all visual design efforts
- Guides, mentors, and coaches team members while leading projects to successful completion
- Develops and maintains relationships with key peers in Marketing, Branding, UX leaders, IT leaders, and others to identify and plan creative solutions
- Manages external service resources and budgets for visual design
- Ensures successful completion of all work executed by the team (on time, on budget, and ensuring quality)
- Ensures compliance with the project management methodologies and the
- Project Management Office processes and standards
- Develops, maintains, and ensures compliance of application release management, outage management and change control processes and standards
- Defines, creates, communicates, and manages resource plans and other required project documentation such as style guides and provides updates as necessary
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to communicate clearly via written and spoken word to multiple stakeholders including peers, mid-level and senior leadership.
- Accomplish all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related discipline (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum active Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret Clearance/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) indoctrinated
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the English language.
At ICS, employees are afforded the benefit of a stable growing company with an opportunity to see where their contributions make a positive impact on customers and the company each and every day.
Integrated Computer Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Integrated Computer Solutions, Inc. extends equal opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, sexual preference, disability, status as a covered veteran or any other legally protected status. This is affirmed in our policies and in all of our employment decisions and personnel actions including compensation, benefits, promotions, training, terminations, social and recreational activities.
Integrated Computer Solutions, Inc. adheres to the principles of equal opportunity employment and takes affirmative action to provide opportunities to women and minorities, persons with disabilities and certain covered veterans. ICS provides reasonable accommodations to disabled individuals and protected veterans who identify their status and specify their need.