POSITION: WRITER/CONTENT DESIGNER/CONTENT STRATEGIST
DEPARTMENT: FEDERAL SUPPORT STAFF
REPORTS TO: FEDERAL SITE LEAD
LOCATION: WASHINGTON, DC
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: FULL-TIME
EXEMPTION STATUS: EXEMPT
Experience developing the strategy and execution of content across digital channels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Improves content creation efforts by helping to lead the research & development of interactive and experiential storytelling for projects
- Advise how to improve the ongoing iteration of content models
- Collaborate with designers and other content strategists to improve how the effectiveness of digital, print, and other content is measured
- Develop and maintain appropriate voice for produced content
- Advise how to streamline content production and management solutions and processes, based on user research
- Assign, edit, and produce content for products, services, and various projects
- Plan and facilitate content strategy workshops and brainstorming sessions on developing content and content services (including API development)
- Collaborate closely with developers and designers to create, test, and deploy effective content marketing experiences using the Agile method of software development
- Offer educated recommendations on how to deliver a consistent, sustainable and standards-driven execution of content strategy across products, services, and projects
- Collaborate with content managers, writers, information architects, interaction designers, developers, and content creators of all types
- Participate, as needed, on an Agile software development scrum teams
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to communicate clearly via written and spoken word to multiple stakeholders including peers, mid-level and senior leadership.
- Accomplish all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related discipline (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum active Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret Clearance/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) indoctrinated
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the English language.
At ICS, employees are afforded the benefit of a stable growing company with an opportunity to see where their contributions make a positive impact on customers and the company each and every day.
Integrated Computer Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Integrated Computer Solutions, Inc. extends equal opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, sexual preference, disability, status as a covered veteran or any other legally protected status. This is affirmed in our policies and in all of our employment decisions and personnel actions including compensation, benefits, promotions, training, terminations, social and recreational activities.
Integrated Computer Solutions, Inc. adheres to the principles of equal opportunity employment and takes affirmative action to provide opportunities to women and minorities, persons with disabilities and certain covered veterans. ICS provides reasonable accommodations to disabled individuals and protected veterans who identify their status and specify their need.